Jesse Jackson really is a racist


|

E-mail this post





All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've been on leave for a while, following the Sheehan posse around the country due to my temporary insanity at the hands of an advance case of syphilis. A night stick to the head and some penicillin, both courtesy of the U.S. Park Service police, seem to have brought me back to reality... then I was this little ditty:

Court Rules Jesse Jackson Must Face Civil Trial for Assault and Civil Rights Violations

I guess it's fine if you agree with the liberal plantation mentality, but if you have your own view and beliefs, and try and live your life following those beliefs, you are a parasite. Your reward? The liberal mongrels will attack you.

I must go vomit now.


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com