A Story of Human Triumph....


|

E-mail this post





All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Did you know that Planned Parenthood is giving out contraceptives and "reproductive health services" to evacuees? This is truly remarkable. So as 13sides man on the street, I had to go find out the reaction of some of the refugees to this news.

I interviewed 42 year old Sammy Washington, a former resident of New Orleans' Ninth Ward now seeking refuge in the Houston Astrodome. Sammy, who hasn't bathed in 3 days, recanted his story in wonderful detail. "I had just shared an MRE with Shanice....I...I... don't remember her last name. We took a nice long walk and visited her sister who was getting an abortion in the visitor's locker room. I took a handful of jimmy-hats, went back to her cot and we made sweet, sweet love. It was a little weird having her 3 kids and great aunt watching us. But we just pretended it was a Muslim wedding night. Damn, those cots make a lot of noise. "


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com