Dr. Ken's random thoughts of the day....


|

E-mail this post





All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I had really bad indigestion in the office this morning, so I'm gonna leave you a little bit of wisdom I gained: Take off the ipod when this happens. Sometimes you don't realize how loud you have just farted....I must admit, I'm addicted to a show that comes on Speed Network from time to time called Barrett Jackson Auto Auction. It's usually in some fancy place like Palm Beach and it features ultra-wealthy dudes in a cock-off seeing who'll pay the most money for a 1920's Bentley or a Ferrari or some shit....I got a Home Depot apron this weekend (with my name on it)....Check out my buddy's blog - Nowhere Near Berlin, a diary of an ex-patriot living in London.


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com