politician's manifesto by tony the pony


|

E-mail this post





All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i've had it with both parties. im so tired of the shit slinging, the name calling, the he said - he said crap, the delving into pasts for information meaning nothing. im tired of the posturing, the pandering, the lying, the scheming. im tired of the suits and photo ops. im tired of having to listen to these chuckleheads tell me 1. something i already know or 2. something that is complete and total bullshit. im tired of having a representative not representing me. im tired of sending someone to washington to spend a few years to figure out how to stay in washington instead of representing someone in their constituency. americans are called stupid becuase the politicians say things and we dont get upset or try to refute. americans aren't stupid, they're tired. there is no point in telling someone they are wrong when they haven't ever listened to you and aren't going to start now though they may represent you. americans are exhausted listening to the people pretending to be adults, pretending to look out for us, pretending they care, pretending they have a vision for america.

what i want is a politician i can vote for not someone who gets my vote because the other candidate is a turd burglar. i want someone who doesnt spend the entire campaign telling me why i shouldnt vote for the other candidate. im not retarded; i can use the internet and see who else is running. i can see their voting record (if they have one), i can see what they've done with their life, i don't need your help in framing the opposition. give me someone inspiring. give me someone who actually believes in america and not in their own interests. give me someone who could care less about the opposition because their job is to REPRESENT their constituents and not sling shit at the other guy. give me someone who will listen to what we have to say and take it to washington and look out for the state first then the federal government. give me someone with a basic understanding in economics and ethics. give me someone who won't go on record just for the sake of doing so but will be heard through their votes and their dedication to the people they represent. give me someone who won't spend time passing resolutions to thank the whitehouse secretary for making brownies. give me someone who knows we don't need special projects from the federal government, someone who will refuse pork barrel spending though they may be the only one who does so. give me someone who understands when i go to work the money i make is mine first, my family's second, my church or other associations third through fiftieth and maybe if there is anything left over the government can have some of it...maybe. give me someone who will defend this country without apology. give me someone who is willing to stand tall and do what is right for this country and then the world. give me someone unwilling to appease anyone who threatens our security. give me someone who will build a wall a mile high and a mile thick across all of our borders. give me someone who won't apologize for it either. give me someone who will send home those people who are here illegally and punish those countries who allow or even assist their citizens to break our laws. give me someone who is not afraid to pray to god, any god. give me someone who will tell reporters "its none of your damn business".

give me an american, not a politician.


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com