Coulter is a Liar: Part I


|

E-mail this post





All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Taking a break from my after-dinner treat: Godless, I happened upon a website that made me proud to not be a Democrat. Two claims on this page were made. To save myself from an aneurysm, I'll ignore the second. Because, frankly, I don't know or care if blacks were forced to sit in the back of movie theaters or balconies. I'm pretty sure I would have opposed such a theater and am glad they don't exist today. To be frank, however, I've never been to a movie theater with a balcony. If I had, that's where I'd want to sit - that is, if the back of the first floor was already taken.

The first point made was that Ann Coulter got it wrong. These crafty liberals dissected Ann in ways only they can. After trashing George Clooney and Hollywood liberals about their tardy entrance to social issues, Coulter wrote: "The point is: The Hollywood set didn't start wearing AIDS ribbons until 1992." The brilliant retort was: "As tipster Ian M. correctly asserts, the AIDS ribbon wasn't even designed until 1991." (At which point Bruce Springsteen music plays and balloons start falling.)

No ribbon? We had no idea! How else could you possibly raise awareness for a disease killing hundreds of thousands of your "girlfriends" without a ribbon? (Besides, of course, using your undue global influence and wielding that enormous microphone available to you. Still can't think of how? I'll help you. Pretend Bush was re-elected and six weeks later a ballot-baffling, crack-pipe carrying, ex-convict said he hit two red lights on his way to vote at 11:59pm in Miami-Dade. Go!)

The comments idiots are even better, but picking off them all would cause carpal tunnel, and make me dumber for doing it. Since I'm already four deep:

Fortunate One says:
I hate her like the big bag of poison she is. Okay, I know, that doesn't make much sense, but words cannot express, you know... her whole implication that AIDS was only spread by anal sex? Ann, you're an idiot, babe.

Let me help clarify Ann's "implication". Coulter implied that AIDS was primarily "spread by anal sex" BETWEEN TWO DUDES!!!! Find some facts to disprove that.

RyanAdams opines:
Ann Coulter has a special place in my heart. You have to admire her vileness, it's unique like how cows farting can harm the Ozone... disgusting, yet remarkable.

You know what else is remarkable, how God allows cows to fart and "harm the Ozone" but no one dies from it. But show Him the primary cause for the spread of AIDS and here comes the reaper.

chgo921 spews:
Is she getting her AIDS info from her closeted friends (cough, Drudge, cough)? And like Reagan tried to do with AIDS, if we ignore her, will she just go away?

This one is hard to hate entirely. In two sentences, this moron used being gay as an insult then pretended to be concerned for decades. I, for one, am glad Reagan didn't spend more time on AIDS. In a shockingly brilliant display of prioritizing 100% of his constituency over less than 1%, he was too busy winning the Cold War. Further, and it's been a few weeks since I read the Constitution, but I don't remember seeing the Article titled "President's Responsibility: Protecting Gays from Themselves".

Whatever these people think, they're missing the point entirely. Coulter was pointing out that liberals weren't allowing any discussion about how AIDS was indeed highly concentrated in the gay community. Infinitely more important, if public officials weren't so damn PC they may have been able to correctly point out this fact, target the likely with information and warning, and stopped or slowed the spread of AIDS.

I feel comforted knowing if one day the CDC discovers golf causes leprosy in above-average wage-earning white males I'll read about it everywhere. Like Coulter, I'm troubled as to why that's true. But God help everyone should one day scientists discover fried chicken causes heart disease and obesity among - cough - those most likely to consume it.


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com