Random Things That Anger Me - Part II


|

E-mail this post





All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Two more things popped into my head today. Here they are, in no particular order:

1) Cloth toilet seat covers. Recently, my wife installed these works of Lucifer in every bathroom in the house. Now, when I have to pee, I'm forced to do the one-hand-on-member, one-hand-on-toilet-seat balancing act. When friends are over and need to return some beers back to the wild, a wave of shame emanates from my soul as they walk to the nearest de-masculated latrine. When they return, it takes 10 minutes to make eye contact or speak again. We both know what just happened. Only time can heal the wounds.

2) Mid-way through Godless, someone please tell me why Ann Coulter is politically sidelined as merely a pundit. Not to impune her impact, but there has to be some red state that needs a new Congresswoman or a national campaign needing a leader, or candidate. Granted, she's likely unelectably on the grounds of her addictions to facts, historical perspective, and reason. That and her ubiquitous crusade against abortion. Coulter's writing has a way of hitting the reset button on my common sense - restoring it to its factory-default setting of Clear & Rational - and undoing decades of unnecessary complication caused by spin, public ignorance, and distortion of truth. More interesting is the fact while Godless disproves every major liberal position and/or assertion of consequential truth that I've been exposed to still nothing is refuted by the left. Well, I digress. To liberals, I must admit that I, too, feel Ann Coulter plaigarized one sentence regarding the Furbish lousewort. Disgusted by this, I can only dismiss what I've read and go no further.


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com